Wednesday, February 20, 2013

mister's one year old photo shoot

one of my biggest regrets is not doing newborns with the babe. instas and iphone photos just don't make the cut you know. alas i thought it was extravagant to get them done, plus i was a chub, so we didn't sadness. we are trying to make up for that with one year shots! my SIL, ambie, took these. i love them so so so so much. i feel like they capture my mister's essence right now. so, enjoy. amber's photo blog is photosbymasters.blogspot.com.








i can't believe he'll be one next week. what the crazy.

3 comments:

  1. Aly! I I just read through James entire life! I love your blog! It's so informative and i kove how honest you were about your troubles breastfeeding and all your tips! Where do you live now? You look so gorgeous and tiny! and James is beyond cute. The last time I saw you, you had just had James! My goodness! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jennica! we live in south orem, not too far from CC. but it feels like a different world haha. yes breastfeeding was super difficult for us but succeeding at it has been one of the most empowering things i've done! i hope that i can help many women do it successfully.

      Delete
  2. They turned out very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete