Man did we overpack.
1. Some snacks. They provided me three meals a day but none for Danny, and when you have not eaten for 12 hours because of your dang IV and epidural, you are seriously starving.
2. Your own pillows.
3. Breastfeeding pillow. Yes you probably need one even if you don't think you do.
4. Comfy maternity pants for after delivery with lots of room in the crotch/bum area for your recovery supplies. Maternity yoga pants saved me.
5. Nursing tank or bra.
6. Something to write down your thoughts and the events.
7. Camera/video camera.
8. Your own blanket perhaps.
9. Slippers to walk around in.
10. The baby's take-home outfit.
12. A book or audio book for labor.