Monday, September 5, 2011

15 weeks

the stories of the second trimester are true! it is glorious!
this week,
danny and i made crockpot lasagna and it was delicious.
was craft day! i made chalkboard tiles
and a tie necklace. check pinterest for it.
and this is what i look like. getting thicker!
symptoms this last week: pretty bad headaches (not from dehydration or needing to eat. thank goodness for tylenol.), tiredness though not exhaustion, a large appetite, more energy for cleaning and cooking, hair and nails growing faster than ever, and i think I THINK the baby has been jumping on my bladder because every now and then i feel the 'oh my i'm going to wet my pants!' for a second then it goes away. hopefully i'll get to feel him or her in the next month!

1 comment:

  1. What!? you are pregnant?! ah congrats! I am so happy for you!! yay!

    ReplyDelete