Tuesday, November 10, 2009

43 days!

This weekend was our first time apart since January 5, 2009. I flew home for a bridal shower, wedding preparations, and, of course, teasing my brothers.


People are so kind, really. My shower was a blast and I was able to see my friend Ana from high school and my best friend Jenn's mom there. I loved being home and seeing people I haven't for awhile and playing with my siblings!! I just miss that Haley wasn't there...I haven't visited home without her there ever.

My aunt Phoebe also really wanted to take bridals. Which I was quite against. But now...looking at these...I am so glad she did! She has a lot of talent, this area was gorgeous, and it was really so much fun. She and my cousin Heather did my hair and makeup, fixed my mom's veil so it looks so much better, and told me what to do for the camera.



Phoebe's daughter Jenna followed me around, holding up the back of my dress so it would stay as clean as possible. I had a few tears in my eyes from staring into the sun. I climbed on top of a wall (with the help of my mom and Heather) and I think they got a good view up my dress. Lucky.




BUT it is so, so great to be back with Danny. We missed each other so much and last night was a lot of fun going through the presents we got and just being with each other. And yes, I know I'm breaking etiquette by posting these where he can see...whatevs. I love that boy.


6 comments:

  1. um. you are freaking gorgeous. its not fair!! and im sad i wasnt able to come home with you too!! if only i didnt have braces and didnt have to waste flights on ortho appointments.. hey, why dont you get braces too!?! :) hehe just kidding.

    but seriously. i love you. and when you are married, you better still hang out with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! Those were so freakin beautiful!! I loved them! I love your dress, I love your hair, and your face, it was all so pretty! I have your pants, so I need to bring those to the par-tay! And thanks for letting me borrow them! I was a sick lookin dead texan :) You're gorgeous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok!!! Those are SO CUTE!!! I LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfff, etiquette. You look so cute and I'm so excited for you to get married!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE A BABE!!! these are beeeautiful! and your hair is exactly how i wanted my hair to look, so im triple jealous. I am so excited!!! you are the prettiest girl in the world. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. UMMM Hello, beautiful Aly! lol loooving the bridals! Just thought I would start publically stalking your blog! Ok bye now! :)

    ReplyDelete